Discoloration, bad odour, pesky bumps, and other underarm problems are the pits! But, do’t let it stand between you wearing your favorite sleeveless clothes.
Here are the natural remedies for your underarm problems. Read on!
How to Have Flawless Underarms:
1. Aloe Vera Gel for Instant Freshness
Aloe vera gel is very handy to have around. This is how you use it.
How to Use:
1. Apply aloe vera gel on your underarms to help soothe and cool them in the blistering heat. This will help soften your skin, and make you feel fresher and less prone to body odor and sweat.
2. Sugar and Lemon for Overall Underarm Care
Lemon, as you well know, is a natural lightening agent and mixing it with a tablespoon of granulated sugar makes for an excellent scrub for your underarms. You can use it to scrub your underarms for at least a couple of minutes, and rinse off using lukewarm water.
This process will help in lightening dark skin, and also leave it feeling silky smooth. If you feel like your skin is a little rough in this area, then you can try this simple scrub.
3. Oanges and Potatoes to Lighten Discoloration
Discoloration and darkness is one of the most common underarm problems that girls face. You can try any of these home remedies for it:
How to Use:
1. Soak potato slices in a bowl of water for at least a couple of minutes.
2. Take them out and rub these slices over your armpits. Potatoes contain natural bleaching properties, therefore, they are a good way of getting fairer underarms.
1. Place some dried orange peels in the blender, so that it will be powdered.
2. Add some of this powder to 2 tablespoons yogurt.
3. Apply the mixture over your armpits.
4. Leave on for at least 10-15 minutes. This will help in lightening your underarms, leaving them soft and smooth.
4. Gram Flour and Yogurt for Silky Softness
Gram flour is a natural skin lightening remedy which exfoliates and deep cleanses the skin, while providing that instantaneous whitening effect.
1. Combine 2 tablespoons gram flour and 1 teaspoon plain yogurt to form a thick paste.
2. Apply this mixture on your underarms.
3. Leave on for at 15 minutes.
4. Rinse off using warm water.
This is a very gentle mask, therefore, you can do this as often as you want.
5. Oil Massage for Hydration
Your underarms are not different from the rest of your skin, therefore, the same moisturizing rules apply to them as well. A great way to keep them hydrated, and promote skin elasticity is through massaging the skin there using almond or coconut oil.
Doing this regularly will keep your underarm skin firm, while also getting rid of roughness.
Skin Light Skin Bright